You will be asked:
for your email address
to make a new Private Password
To enhance your mindfulness training experience.
The M.B.S.R. online course has been moved to a new hosting company Teachable.com.
Please click on the link below:
If there are any questions or concerns please email:
or call, 1-519-648-2985
G Ross Clark
M.B.S.R. Training (full)
Questions? Call 1-519-648-2985
Mindfulness Training for life.
iPad and Smartphone compatible.
Mindfulness training online is self-paced.
Self-paced & no previous experience is required.
You can download all course materials, to use later.
M.B.S.R. online program is cost effective and convenient.
M.B.S.R. is experiential
- The training is self-paced
- There are 9, 2 1/2 hour lessons
- Each lesson contains 12 lesson topics
- Each lesson includes audio, video & text topics
- Each lesson will have questions for personal reflection
- Each lesson will require daily formal and informal practices
- The seventh lesson will be a 6 hour self-retreat in a setting of your choice
- You will receive a certificate of participation upon successfully completing the course
- The curriculum is the same as offered by the University of Massachusetts Medical School
- The course is self-paced and can be done at your convenience and in the comfort of your home
Full course support will be available by:
- Phone: 1-519-648-2985
- Skype: themindfulcoach
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The M.B.S.R. training program is yours for life.
You can download the course materials to use later.
[contact-form][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’How can we help?’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]